- A 632-acre plot with 1.3 miles of deep-water frontage
- Up to thirty-six 0.626 MTPA liquefaction trains, configured in eighteen blocks
- Up to six pre-treatment trains
- Up to three ship loading berths for LNG vessels carrying a capacity of up to 185,000 cubic meters
- Up to four 200,000 cubic meter full containment LNG storage tanks
- Two 720 MW combined cycle gas turbine power plants, including additional 25 MW gas-fired aeroderivative turbines
- A utility dock on the Mississippi River to handle waterborne deliveries of equipment and material during both construction and project operations.
- Two 42-inch diameter pipelines, 15 and 12 miles long respectively, that connect to existing interstate natural gas pipelines.
Combined-Cycle Gas-Turbine Power Plant
Per 10 MTPA, each 720 MW inside-the-fence CCGT power plant will use feed-gas, together with boil off gas, to produce the power required to drive the electric motors of the liquefiers. Our “5 on 2” gas and steam turbine configuration allows for significant flexibility for maintenance or down times, resulting in extremely high availability for production. There will also be one aeroderivate gas turbine per phase for load following, start-up and peaking needs.